Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service
This release contains new features and bug fixes. New functions
- Support for Windows 10 operating system
- Performance optimization in the diagnostic entry
- Detection of the VAS 6154 via subnets
- Support for non-converging measurements in the GFF
- Integration of the brand BugattiBugfixes
- Deviation in the EcuCom job for “ECU coding” KWP2000
- ODIS installation error message – Could not call proc – Actia PDU API
- Flashing with large data container, flash session is not started
- Fuel system can not be vented // Level not readable
- Flash abort ERROR PROGRAMMING at Audi A1 Bremse (TPI 2033217/3)
- ODIS crashed when switching from USB to Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connection type: No new connection was established after thediagnostic test was again within range of the VAS5054A.
- Crash at application start
- Update to 3.0.2 fails with ODS4010E: UpdateProcess failed with 11
- Query error memory hangs: “Read control units (33%)”
- Connection setup when changing from Bluetooth to USB takes too long
- Authentication problem in WLAN infrastructure mode with RADIUS server
- VAS 6154 is searched for on the wrong interface after completion of thediagnostic session
- ODIS service SingleBuild installation, setup message “Runtime Error” forrecovered testers
- DA_14 in the AU48X DSD not possible
- VCI 5054 Connection termination for Windows user change
- ODIS Interface texts: German texts have been deleted from the XML files(vaudas.texts)
- ODIS Service does not display the version of the diagnostic data for MAN in thecorrect format.
- Calibration instruction must be adjusted
- Buttons are displayed partially in the wrong language (German instead ofEnglish).
- The symbol of the status icon changes with the ODIS close
- Buttons to start the JRC and choose your own exam is missing
- The date in disclaimer with EN-US language is not displayed correctly
- In the installation dialog, the language en_US is displayed twice
- Speech caseback leads to corrupt feedback file (invalides XML)
- Vehicle project VW VIN can not be opened // ODS8003E Execution in systemstate PROJECT_OPENED not possible.
- VCI-Number on DISS-protocolVehicle restrictions
- For brand AUDI, the Flash mode is supported.
- For brand Volkswagen PKW, the Flash mode is only partly supported. Theusage is only allowed if described in TPI.
- For all other brands, Flash mode is restricted.Supported VehiclesAll supported vehicles are listed below.Supported AUDI-Models
All AUDI-Models are supported. Supported Volkswagen-Models
All Volkswagen-Models are supported. Supported Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge-Models
- All Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge-Models are supported.
- Only immobilizer components in LT2 vehicles can be diagnosed.Supported Seat-Models
All Seat-Models are supported.
All Skoda-Models are supported. Supported Bentley-Models
All Bentley-Models are supported. Supported Lamborghini-Models
Only the following Lamborghini vehicle models are supported:
o Gallardo from MY09-MY14 (only for Immobilizer and Radio Pin) o Aventador